Monday, November 18, 2013

Rqui @ 1

 Time drives fast, I can't imagine that it's already more than a year since we celebrated Maria's Airplane Themed Baby Shower and last Saturday, Nov 16, it was already Rqui's first birthday. Yey! We actually planned this party three months before. Unfortunately a week before his birthday, a storm surge "Yolanda" (International Name: Haiyan) hit the Philippines pretty bad especially my home province Southern Leyte. I never even had the strength to blog about the typhoon because i don't want to recall and post the horrifying phenomenon permanently on my blog. Really sad. But on the positive side it has inspired in all of us an urgent desire to help each other. I even asked Maria if we could just postponed the party because by that time (even now) there's still no power supply in our home town and in all the affected areas. But i guess there's something about being a parent that i won't be able to totally understand for now. I also want Rqui's first birthday to be memorable. So I respected all of their decisions and continued organizing the party.

Maria decided to have a Race Car birthday party for Rqui. I then created this cute Pit Crew Pass for his birthday party invitation. But not just a normal invitation because this was also Rqui's personalized party souvenir for his friends and visitors. Scroll down for more Race Car Themed Party ideas.

 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONN MARQUI(S)!

Oh my, he is really growing up so fast. Awwee, means our baby Rqui is no longer a baby anymore (but he will always and forever my baby Rqui). Too bad I'm here in Cebu and I won't be able to be with him everyday. Still I'm happy 'cause i can see that he is becoming a good and smart boy!
So proud of you Rqui and of course to B-boie and Maria :)

It was also B-boie's birthday, five days before Rqui's.
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY Papa B-Boie!
You're doing a pretty good job as Rqui's Dad. Keep it up homey :)

Even though there was no electricity and it was hard to entertain everyone without music, we still managed to make the party exciting and fun! Thanks to everyone who helped and cooperated to make Rqui's birthday unforgettable.


❤ Rqui's Friends ❤


I would also like to thank the following for making Rqui's birthday extra special.

 Ms. Rizalin Tumamak
Balloons 'n Stuff
Bantug Street, Tunga-Tunga, Maasin City
570-8184

Rqui's Race Car Cake

Kyle's Catering Services
Maasin City

Venue: Coconut Grove Beach Resort
Ibarra, Maasin City


and most especially to my partner in crime who helped me set up the decorations and organizing the party. I never heard any complains from this guy since. You're the best!

4 comments:

chok said...

Is that your boyfriend? Gwapo naman!!

Unknown said...

chok November 24, 2013 at 9:42 AM - Di naman masyadong halata your name haha!

Unknown said...

bonga og party ah..ahaha...

sweet ng relation..wew! LIKE!

Unknown said...

Hahaha sa picture rana bongga uy :)) Normal ra in real life.

Charrr ana haha! Of course.

Post a Comment

 

RebexclusivePowered by Blogger