Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sky Ranch

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

When my boss informed me that I'm gonna have a product training with one of our clients in Makati for two weeks, I immediately asked my boyfriend if he could come with me. Well, not really come but i asked him if he could spend the weekend with me. Which i always assumed he will. I was also glad because he needed to do something important back home, in Cavite. So he had no other way but to say yes. Yey! He then suggested that we can spend the weekend in Sky Ranch. Clueless, i still said yes. I haven't heard about Skyranch. He said it's in Tagaytay but I even thought Tagaytay City is part of "Tagaytay". But he said no need to fret or be surprised because even some Caviteños don't know that Tagaytay is part of Cavite. Out of curiousity and excitement, I googled Skyranch and Tagaytay haha!

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

It was already freezing cold in Manila. Slightly exaggerating but the temperature was really surprising because it was colder than the last time i went there. So, i already assumed that it's gonna be super cold in Tagaytay. It didn't bother me and t'was actually a good news for me and a bad news for my boyfriend because i love cold weather and he doesn't. Aside from that, it was also a perfect time to flaunt my new sweater (which sets a touristy mood of our photos) and scarf which i bought hours before going there.

The best way to go there is to take a bus ride. I'm not sure if i can help you with that because I was just relaxing the whole time while Chok was the one doing all the navigating and guiding. But i think it was just easy for him because he's from Cavite and it will only take an hour and a half bus ride from Bacoor to Tagaytay City. He actually did an awesome job touring me around. I have learned a lot about Cavite like where the Revilla lives (haha). If being a tour guide is his full time job, I'm sure he's already a billionaire! :))

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

Top 5 of the many things I like about this weekend trip:

1. It was cold so I got a chance to show off my UK sweater and new scarf :) Even got sad when the trip was almost cancelled because it took us hours just to find a jacket that he really really really wanted :p

2. It was my first time in Tagaytay and Taal Volcano is really very pretty. I even climbed a restricted Zipline tower just to have a clearer view of Taal not knowing that it can be viewed clearly and easily on the other side. Bloopers haha!

3. We took the Tallest Ferris Wheel ride in the country. The Sky Ranch Sky Eye at 207 ft with 32 gondolas, beating the MOA Eye at 180 ft with 36 gondolas, and the Enchanted Kingdom's Wheel of Fate at 130 ft.

4. I like being in an amusement park, because this is one of the few places where you can feel and be a kid again. One of the happiest places where you can escape from reality and have as much fun as you can.

Sky Ranch Tagaytay City

5. Of course, this trip wouldn't be possible and fun without my very informative and energetic tour guide! Really, without him I already missed half of my life not knowing that there are many amazing places like this in our country. xoxo

For more info:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sana ako din makapunta d2 before uuwi sa US..bwhahahaha

Anonymous said...

hmmmmpp.. I like the place but just can't like the people here.

Unknown said...

Isama mo kami sa US ha? Hahaha!

Unknown said...

Oh why? Haha! Saba diha Julius! :))

Post a Comment

 

RebexclusivePowered by Blogger