Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Happy "Pearl" Birthday Ate Rachel!


I'm really excited to share all of our photos that was taken during my sister's birthday even though i already posted some in my Photo Diary - San Roque, Southern Leyte. Well, my sister's 30 years old for 10 days now (since i created this blog post) so i think it's just right to surprise her by creating a new birthday blog exclusively for her and i can't imagine being 30 years old, so pagbigyan na haha! (>‿◠)✌


A Pearl anniversary celebration deserves a festive lunch. Burp!


I'm glad to see everyone having a relaxing and quality time together. It's actually been months since me & my sister went home on the same date. It was a perfect timing, a perfect time to celebrate the long weekend holiday with my Ohana. 

 
This was also the first birthday my sister celebrated with the two new adorable cutie patootie members of our family. Baby Rqui & Baby Jasmine!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE! WE LOVE YOU from the bottom of our hearts mwuah!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday rachel

Post a Comment

 

RebexclusivePowered by Blogger