Monday, November 4, 2013

San Roque, Padre Burgos


 We celebrated my sister's birthday at Michael's Resort and Dive (Thank you to the beautiful owner Ate Lisa for being so kind and accommodating). It is located in San Roque, Southern Leyte. It is one kilometer away from Padre Burgos and 30 minutes drive from my hometown, Maasin City.  A beautiful and relaxing place to experience summer in November or all throughout the entire year.

The place made me realize how lucky I am to live in a tropical island, to live in the Philippines and to appreciate more the salty air in my hometown. I really recommend to include Michael's Resort and Dive in your next destination. Go ahead, write it down in your bucketlist right now. And hope to see you around Southern Leyte soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautyful place...

Post a Comment

 

RebexclusivePowered by Blogger