Thursday, November 1, 2012

Maria's Airplane Themed Baby Shower





When my "younger" brother (yeah, younger) told me that Maria is 100% pregnant, my heart, soul and even my dandruff jumped with soooo much excitement haha. I just can't explain the feeling and can't hide my emotions because having a nephew/niece is on the top of my dream list and it is coming true. Sooo happy.





I think Maria was 8 months+ pregnant when she decided to have a Baby Shower. She asked me if i could help her in organizing her party and because she know that organizing such event is my first love, she was confident that i will say yes. Of course i did and i think i did a pretty good job. What you think? :))

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a pretty good job :) Congratulations!

Post a Comment

 

RebexclusivePowered by Blogger