Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

I love taking pictures and videos. I don't really know how to explain the techniques, dos and don't and all but every time i do it or even just thinking about it, i feel a tingly feeling and endorphin rushing inside of me. Seriously, this is the kind of thing that i want to do forever (aside from being a housewife which is also on top of my dream list haha)
This was the first and so far the last "Pre-Birthday" shoots that I've experience in my entire life. I'm not sure though if i can do something like this in the future because no doubt this is a very tough act to follow. The weather is perfect, the concept, everything is perfect but for the past few months, i have been gaining weight so i need to lose some pound in order to beat my 23 year old me in these photos haha  :))
I like the end product of this shoot. There's kind of a "Korean Teleserye" effect that makes the mood of the photos so dreamy. If you're wondering, the shoot took place in Good Shepherd, Banawa Hill, Cebu City. It's near my sister's apartment so it's convenient for us to go there anytime.  I'm not sure but i think it's a Chinese park/cemetery but not the creepy type. It's actually a residential place and if you're gonna go and visit the place, you can actually see kids playing there. This is also one of the most beautiful place that I've been in Cebu and this is not my first time to do some shoots here.
Check out: Joyce @ 18 Photos and The Field in Jaysee's Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

RebexclusivePowered by Blogger