Thursday, October 24, 2013

Moalboal, Cebu

I spent my entire weekend at Moalboal, Cebu with my Jinisys Team and stayed at Turtle Bay Resort. Turtle Bay is located at Tongo, Basdiot, Moalboal. It is 89 kilometers (55 mi) far from Cebu City and it will take more or less 3 hours from Cebu City to Moalboal. Look just how beautiful the place is :)

Every time someone mentions Moalboal, "Paradise" will be the first word that will pop up into my mind. It was my first time there so i really had lots of expectations about the place and i was really excited. I can really say that it is truly a paradise, definitely a beautiful island. Home away from home. It is a perfect place to relax and unwind away from the bustling city of Cebu. It is really important to have some quality time with your family, friends and even time for yourself.

I know Moalboal is a bit far from Cebu City but the road trip itself is already a fun activity to experience. 

These are definitely my favorites during the trip.
1.) The beautiful beaches and shorelines along the road. 2.) The "Chicharong Baboy" in Carcar. 
3.) The fresh cow's milk ice cream in Molave Milk Station 4.) Bisayang lechon manok (Native Roasted Chicken) in Dumanjug.
 And of course, playing my favorite playlist while on the road :))

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe one day I can go with you on a trip and eat Bisayang Lechon Manok and ice cream made from cow's milk

- Masugid na Tagahanga

Unknown said...

We can go to the tropics, Sip Pina Coladas.
Baby, I could take you there ;)

Jocelyn said...

It's indeed a paradise where everyone should also experience. Beautiful! Beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

You're right Jo but you're more beautiful girl :))

Post a Comment

 

RebexclusivePowered by Blogger