Sunday, October 27, 2013

Neef

If you're wondering what Neef means, it's actually an Afrikaans translation of  "Cousin". This was actually my online business a long time ago. This was manage by me and with the help of my sidekick cousins Sugar & Sarah. That's why i came up with the name Neef. I posted this because i am inspired to open up a online store again. I'm not sure if i'm still going to use the same business name but i'm considering it. Let's just see. Watch out for it. Soon ;)
Model: Star & Mailenne 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

online business is a great business indeed.

Unknown said...

I like the dotted shorts. Where can I buy it? hehe (Also like the model) ^_^

Unknown said...

I coudn't agree more :)

Unknown said...

I'll inform you asap Stan if i'll reopen my online store :) Buy for your wife/girlfriend or maybe buy something for the models ;)

Post a Comment

 

RebexclusivePowered by Blogger