Thursday, October 24, 2013

Mark & Sugar










  
Of all the shoots that I've done, I can really say that this is one of my fave. Sugar is my cousin/niece so I think that explains why but really, the concept of this shoot is perfect because Sugar and Mark are both into sports. They both belong in a varsity team during their HS and college days and aside from that, the rain gave each scene and photos a fun and playful effects.



I actually made this video from scratch. We used only one camera during this shoot and it was also raining so i haven't got the chance to took lots of videos but still managed to connect all the clips for a 03:12 min song haha yeah! Hope yo'll like it! Enjoy!

Music: Cody Simpson - Wish You're Here

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wetwew!

Post a Comment

 

RebexclusivePowered by Blogger