Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hong Kong Diary


After much deliberation and consideration, I finally decided to blog about my Hong Kong and Macau trip two years ago. (Haha! Pinag isipan pa tlga) Wow! I can't believe it. It's been two years already? Everything's still very clear to me and feeling like I was just there last week. Truth be told, It's pretty obvious in my face that I still have this feeling of excitement inside, as we speak. Ohh the power of blogging, brings back so much fun and memorable memories.



This is what happens when you're excited (and you feel like you need to take a selfie) but you need to hurry or you'll miss your flight. LOL!



It's funny because to be honest, I wasn't really included on the list to take this trip. I just overheard my sister and her friends planning. I didn't feel bad or anything, as a matter of fact I was excited for them. I didn't even bother asking them about it but I was glad my sister invited and asked me if I could come along. (Hay salamat nagtanong din! Whew!) But I think, she only invited me because some of her friends (the original group) cancelled the trip haha! 


Hello Hong Kong (airport haha) !!!



When we arrived at the airport, I was very (very very very) eager to go outside already. But we have to wait for Ate Jesh to pick us up. She's one of my sister's closest friends who went to Hong Kong few days earlier than us. 


As far as I can remember, we waited for almost an hour or more. I had fun touring around Hong Kong airport, which is huge so I didn't noticed the time. I was also glad Teejay (one of my sister's kababata) had to take a cigarette break, so I finally had the chance to take a peek outside.






Aside from trains and taxis, double-desk buses are common and convenient public transportation in Hong Kong. Just like in Cebu's jeepneys, Hongkong buses have number according to its route. Accessibility in all area is easy because each bus stops have a post that displays the bus number with all the details that you need to know like bus schedules.





Free WiFi everywhere. I want to live here forever!









Our hotel is located in Tsim Sha Tsu (TST), an urban area in southern Kowloon, Hong Kong. We arrived earlier than expected and the hotel is fullybooked so we have to wait for the check out time. While waiting, we decided to take a quick tour around the area (yes, with our things haha!).



To be continued...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a very good time there, well that should be the way and this is exactly how i feel because when you plan things and spend a lot of money on it then surely it has to give you everything as expected like saw new york columbus bus and it was better then what i was expecting and it made me use it again and again which i do now.

Post a Comment

 

RebexclusivePowered by Blogger