Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Birthday and a Farewell Party


Few days ago, I planned to celebrate my birthday at the office on the day before my actual birthday ( I celebrated my 26th Birthday last Friday, March 8, which was also International Woman's Day). Unexpectedly, Richiemai (my co-worker) informed me that it will also be her last day at the office and that she already submitted her resignation letter effective March 7. So, I asked her and both planned to have a birthday and at the same time a farewell party for her. I, then made this invitation for everyone to know about our plan. Because it would be funny if I would be the one to collect my own birthday messages (which is already our office ritual), I just volunteered to collect farewell messages for Chemai and expected that maybe they will surprisingly do the same for me, for my birthday messages. :)

Here's my farewell message for her.

As of today, the total number of living humans on Earth is estimated to 7.148 billion and 96.71 million in the Philippines. Amazing right? How kugihan humans are (haha thanks to our top contributors Stan and Yads hahaha!) Kiddin' aside. What I'm really trying to say is, I'm really happy to bumped into a person so talented and smart like you. Of all the billion people in the world, I'm really grateful that God choose you, gave us a friend like you, a colleague like you. He is really good to direct your path to us. We all know that nothing's perfect but we must also remember that happiness is a choice. That's why I am supporting you all the way on your decision. I wish you all the best but I'm not worried at all cause I know you're smart and strong enough to survive any encumbrances in life and in your future employer. Pero Chemai!!! Kinsa naman akong assignan sa mga issues sa Maintenance Plus? Haha! You're really a big loss here especially na agad2x imong pagresign, walay makapuli. We are not freferd! hahaha! Then sa birth month pajud nako ka mohawa. Ouch. This is supposed to be a HAPPY month! :) But the only thing that is really making me sad is that we haven't got the chance to bond more. Time is really fast and can't imagine that you've been here for almost 5 months now (5 months na ba? haha). I wish I have more time to laugh more and chika more with you. Please, if you have time don't hesitate to communicate with us. Magkaraoke pa ta mem!!! Godbless Chemai and See you around :)
- Rebecca
But when the day before my birthday came, I was really touched to receive these sweet birthday messages and this cute photo from my Jinisys Software Inc. team. I know these guys are really very loving and thoughtful but I wasn't expecting that they would exert an effort to surprise me because normally I'm the one assigned and very eager to collect birthday messages (It was actually my idea and I always love to volunteer). When Charity group chatted this link http://192.168.100.105/jinisys/node/52 (It's located in our local blog so you won't be able to access it) I already assumed that it was for me and for my birthday! Haha! I can't help but shared it here and on my Facebook account for all the people to see how lucky I am to be part of JSI family. Tears of joy ♥


Just chill and enjoy.
Make evey single moment of your life
a precious memory.
”Happy Birthday Bexie Dearie'
- Ms. Yvonne
A very extravagant birthday to the most caring, thoughtful, sweet and beautiful gurl i've met. Keep fit as I want the world to have you much much longer. And I want my beauty rival to live longer than me. XD Be happy always gurl, we love you. And stay in love wink
- Gene
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.
- Kevin

Happy birthday gurl.... Your one of the BEST mother I ever had in JSI, di ko sip2 hap kay naa kay pagkaon haha tinud.anay jd ni..laugh
May you have more birthdays to come and stay the same as always. We will always be with you dear mother haha! laugh
Again, Happy Birthday!
- Von
Who run the world?! Girl!
To the best girl in the world, Happy birthday girl! You are the sweetest girl I know and its obvious with everything that you have shown to us. Your christmas presents, lolliheart on valentine's day and your beautiful aura everyday! You are everyone's blessing so I thank God for giving me an opportunity to meet someone like you. Girl, continue to be an inspiration to everyone and I pray that all your wishes do come true because you deserve it all the way! And I also wish that when you settle down, God will bless you with beautiful children because I know you have that big heart for them. laugh HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA!WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!STAY HAPPY AND GORGEOUS!laugh
- Jocelyn
Thank you for being thoughtful, sweet, kind, and awesome friend bex! Always strive for the best I know you can do it..ajah!..hehe..laugh
Good luck to the new episode of your life bex and stay inlove always!..laugh
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!wink
- Cha-cha

Happy Birthday Bex
Thank you for being good best friend to us. Take care of yourself and your body kay sexy na baya ta ron hehehe. wish you all the best bex may God Bless you and your LOVE life ayeehhh hehehehhe...
- Jerson
Happy birthday to a person that is witty, full of confidence, kind, inspired and trying her best to be physically fit  smiley
and Thank you bex for molding myself to be different.smiley
Wish you all the best and more birthdays to come. Ingats sa byahe unya with CHOKS2x! heheheSTAY BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT ! smiley
- Raymond
Salamat sa snack unya. laugh
- Sir Jess
Dear Becca,
Happy Birthday girl. I will miss u. Natunong jud akong pag hawa sa imung birthday dah.. Hindi ko sinasadya.
Thanks for being a great workmate  and ate(awwwhh) heheheh ..:D
Thanks sad sa imung generosity girl.kiss
- Chemae


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEX smiley
Thank you sa tanan.. u know sa atong freindship daghan nata na agian..alitan..loud2x ug labaw sa tanan KALIPAY  smiley hehe..Ako njud ni nasulti saona pero ako lng balikon thankful ko na ghatag ka sa ginoo nku na miga  smiley
Happy ko ky happy ka ron with papa choks and ng diet naka..haha daghan nasad mg nganga ani pohon sa ka sexy..haha di lng ky ni nku taason ky nasulti nmn ni naku tanan saona pa basta be happy and amping permi jud! smiley Enjoy sa imung day with sollar family and with papa choks! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MWAAAAAAAAAH :* I LOVE YOU MAMA BEX! hahha!
LoveLots 
- aRvZ



You are a motivator, a pure beauty queen inside and out, not just a teacher but an educator. Inspiration is your greatest strength. You are always caring, and kind-heart, understanding, and don't forget generous. I wish that you may have more success in life! Become what you've wanted to become. Let the birds and nature be your guide, and HIM as your strength. Don't forget to hold on to your happiness. Take care and more journey to come! Happy birthday!
- Baloydi
Happy2x Birthday our dearest converter. Halos kami tnan ma shode njud ani girl and we're enjoying it. char! Well of course I'm wishing you happiness and success in both love and career forever. Mag 'Chooks' to go ta ani ig friday girl. Shode diet sa kay b-day.ahaha... Keep the positive aura everyday kay mka takod jud. Bongga ka tlga Girl. Ikaw na! ^_^. Cheers!!!
- Stanley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

RebexclusivePowered by Blogger